Malaysian Press Institute (MPI), a premier training centre for Malaysian journalists is now offering short courses for the professionals, academicians and publics who are keen to further enhance their skills and knowledge in the related fields of journalism.
The courses: Effective Writing Workshop, Digital & Multimedia Journalism Workshop, Bengkel Penulisan Teks Ucapan / Speech Writing Workshop, Bengkel Penulisan Rencana & Naratif Berkesan, Bengkel Penulisan Media Berkesan are offered with significant objectives as below:
- To enhance writing skills in such as media releases, letter-to-editors, reports and articles for publication that will pique editors and reporters’ interest;
- To enhance the participants in the use of digital cameras and Adobe Photoshop and photo journalism ethics for the photography session, recording a video for a multimedia session.
- To enhance the effectiveness of the speech writing and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of a text;
- To enhance writing skills plans and narrative and to teach the correct techniques of feature writing;
- To enhance effective writing techniques for the media, understanding the jargon word, its approach & writing style;
We have carefully selected a group of trainers who have worked in the media field a long time with outstanding experience and also renowned public practitioners who would be able to impart excellent and pertinent knowledge in the said courses.
Hence, it is our great pleasure to invite CEOs / MDs / managers / executives / officers from your esteemed organization to join any related trainings by returning us the attached participation form with name of candidates via email.
Also attached herewith are the brochures for each course for your kind perusal. Kindly be informed, meals and course materials are provided during each course. Group registration for 2 pax and above will be entitled for 5% discount.
Effective Writing Workshop
Digital & Multimedia Journalism Workshop
Bengkel Penulisan Teks Ucapan / Speech Writing Workshop
Bengkel Penulisan Rencana & Naratif Berkesan
Bengkel Penulisan Media Berkesan
Should you require further information, please email to Puan Fiza / Puan Ambia / Puan Kama : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org .